2004 VW Beetle 1.6 Convertible SE in Blue 88K Full Service BK04XCE
MOT history of this vehicle
Test date: 31 March 2016 Expiry date: 30 March 2017 Test Result: Pass Odometer reading: 86,004 miles MOT test number: 6565 0570 7265
Test date: 28 April 2015 Expiry date: 25 May 2016 Test Result: Pass Odometer reading: 78,899 miles MOT test number: 1064 9841 5141
Test date: 12 May 2014 Expiry date: 25 May 2015 Test Result: Pass Odometer reading: 71,333 miles MOT test number: 3161 3273 4165
Test date: 20 May 2013 Expiry date: 25 May 2014 Test Result: Pass Odometer reading: 64,107 miles MOT test number: 2970 4004 3186
Test date: 26 May 2011 Expiry date: 25 May 2012 Test Result: Pass Odometer reading: 52,422 miles MOT test number: 7094 3634 1131
Test date: 19 May 2010 Expiry date: 18 May 2011 Test Result: Pass Odometer reading: 50,066 miles MOT test number: 6429 2963 0157
Test date: 13 March 2009 Expiry date: 23 March 2010 Test Result: Pass Odometer reading: 40,651 miles MOT test number: 9102 4297 9052
Test date: 17 March 2008 Expiry date: 23 March 2009 Test Result: Pass Odometer reading: 27,531 miles MOT test number: 9302 1737 8035
Test date: 20 March 2007 Expiry date: 23 March 2008 Test Result: Pass Odometer reading: 21,630 miles MOT test number: 4512 9987 7082
A very nice VW 1,600 Beetle Luna Convertible in Light Blue with black hood. It has a 1595cc (1.6L) petrol engine and a manual gearbox.
It also equipped with a 5 speed manual gearbox, a full black Mohair power hood. A set of attractive of 8 spoke 16 inch alloy wheels that really set it off.
Standard equipment on the car includes the following, ABS, Alarm, Body coloured bumpers, Cloth seat trim, Driver`s airbag, Electric mirrors, Folding rear seats, Front electric windows, Full size spare wheel, Heated mirrors, Height adjustable drivers seat, Isofix child seat anchor points, PAS, Passenger`s airbag, Remote locking, Side airbags, and Steering wheel rake adjustment.
Optional extra fitted to this car are as follows, Alloy wheels, CD player and Power hood.
Ideal starter car. Very cheap to insure and run and still have some street creed.
Power: 102 bhp
Top Speed: 111 mph
0-60 mph: 11.9 secs
Torque: 148 Nm, 109 ft-lb
CO2 Emissions: 187 g/km
Euro Emissions Standard: 4
Miles Per Tank: 435 miles
Engine Size: 1595cc
Fuel Type: Petrol
Gearbox: 5 Speed
Drive train: Front wheel drive
Cabin and Luggage
Luggage Capacity: 201 litres
Unbraked Towing Weight: 600kg
Braked Towing Weight: 1000kg
Fuel Capacity: 55 litres
Turning Circle: 10m
Fuel consumption: 36 mpg
Insurance group: 13
Annual road tax: £230 (Band I)
Once sold it will come full serviced, a cambelt change (if it hasn't been done), a full diagnostics check and with a full years MOT if less than 3 months remaining.
The car will be sold absolutely faultless. No mechanical or electronic faults.
Number of keys: 1 keys
V5 (registration document): On file ready for the new owner.
HPI status: Fully clear on HPI. No accidents, mileage is correct and no outstanding finance.
Locking wheel nut key. Yes and in toolkit.
- Year : 2004
- Manufacturer : Volkswagen
- Model : Beetle 1.6 Convertible
- Type : Convertible
- Doors : 2
- Colour : Blue
- Reg. Date : 20040323
- Mileage : 88202
- MOT Expiry : 201806
- Transmission : Manual
- Fuel : Petrol
- Particulate Filter : Yes
- Engine Size : 1595
- Power : 102bhp
- Seats : 4
- Seller's Warranty Expiry Date : 12 Months
- Drive Side : Right-hand drive
- Previous Owners : 3
- Safety Features : Alarm; Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS); Driver Airbag; Electronic Stability Program (ESP); Immobiliser; Isofix Child Seat Anchor Points; Passenger Airbag; Rear seat belts; Safety Belt Pretensioners; Side Airbags;
- Exterior : Alloy Wheels; Catalytic Converter; Colour Coded Bumpers;
- Interior/Comfort Options : Auxiliary heating; Electric and Heated Mirrors; Power Hood; Power Locks; Power Windows; Power-assisted Steering (PAS); Tilt Steering Wheel;
- HPi Status : Fully clear on HPI, No accidents, mileage correct and no finance
- Number of key : 1 Key present
- V5 (registration document) : On file ready for the new owner
- Locking wheel nut key : Locking wheel nut key present and in the toolkit
RRP - £2,995.00
Frequently Asked Questions
- You have a great range of Beetle in stock but why do they cost more than other dealers?
- All our beetles for sale are handpicked and not bought purely on price. If a Beetle we purchase is not good enough for you our treasured Bettle owners they are recycled for parts. They are also fully serviced including cambelt changed is we can't prove it has already been done. If less than 3 months left on her MOT you will give you a full years MOT.
- Are all you cars HPI clear?
- Yes all our cars have no stories attached to them. There are HPI clear in every aspect otherwise we don't offer them for sale.
- I have seen a Beetle that I would love to buy it looks really great in the pictures by I am a bit concerned about the mileage. Should my concerns be justified?
- Mileage that a car has covered is always a topic of debate. Mileage is how you value a car and in no way relates to the condition and previous usage. It is how a car has been used and maintained that really determines how good it is. We have seen many times cars with low mileage that have been really abused and driven like a rally car. These are not the type of cars we sell. This is only down to experience and not to be fooled by just what the speedometer. There is a lot more to a car than a speedometer reading. Modern day cars are very capable of running in excess of 300,000 miles without any engine or gearbox repair being necessary. This is only possible by maintaining the car to a high standard. One of our courtesy cars has now covered 260,000 miles and is still in excellent condition.
- How many keys will I get with the vehicle?
- This car has 2 sets of keys. In most case all our cars come with two set of keys and yet another item we check as the car arrives with us.
- Is the locking wheel nut present as I purchased a car in the past without one and had a nightmare when I had a puncture?
- Yes locking wheel nut is with the car. You will find it in the toolkit in the boot of the car. We check all cars as they arrive with us and this is just one of the checks we do, so we know 100% your car has a locking wheel nut.
- Have you got a V5 registration document?
- All our cars have a full V5 so on the day of handover you can tax your car immediately. We also get DVLA to send you a new V5 in your name once you have filled out your details.
- How can I be sure you can look after my Beetle in years to come?
- We really want customers who want to keep their Beetles and maintain them to a high standard. We would love you to come back for at least an annual service. We are probably by far more qualified to maintain and look after your Beetle than anyone else in the UK. We really know and understand how these Beetle are assembled and work.
- What warranty do I get if I purchase a Beetle from you?
- You will get a full years Engine and Gearbox warranty or 12,000 miles whichever comes sooner regardless of its age.
- What will be done to the car before its delivered to me?
- Each car is taken on its own merits, and so varies from car to car. Most of our Beetles are due a full service and this will be carried out by us over and above its Volkswagen service schedule. This includes all wheels off, a full brake inspection, brake fluid test, coolant test, a cambelt, cambelt tensioner and water pump change if we can't prove it has been done in the past.
- What condition will the car be delivered to me?
- The car will have a fully seats out valet and the paintwork and exterior will be in excellent condition commensurate with the mileage the car has been driven.
- What MOT do I get with this car?
- Our policy is if less than 3 months MOT left on the existing one it will be delivered to you with a full years MOT.
- What facilities do you have?
- We have a fully equipped garage, class 7 MOT station, latest tyre fitting equipment with the ability to fit 28 inch tyres, the very latest 4 wheel alignment ramp and gauges, up to date electronics and diagnostics equipment, fully experienced mechanics with vast knowledge across many manufactures.
- I would like to buy a car you have for sale but would like to exchange mine. Do you take part exchanges?
- Yes we do. We will give a generous allowance for you part exchange. A lot of dealers try to turn a profit on part exchanges. We are happy enough to turn them around for what they have cost us. As a guide we will give full Black Book Value less any bodywork damage or mechanical defects.
- How can I know if the car I'm buying is in good running order with no faults?
- We will either show you a full electronic test in progress that will show no faults and the car is running to full manufactures specification or a full print out of the same generated at the time we service the vehicle. Some vehicles have over 60 separate electronic modules that will be individually tested by our diagnostic equipment. This for you is definite proof that the vehicle you purchase from us will be exactly as described and 100% electronic and mechanical condition.